Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Blogging by train

So I have been busier than I thought I would be working and writing in New York.  My blogg has suffered because of time.  Tonight sitting here on the train surfing facebook i may have found my time. I have gotten less done on the train than I excepted. now is the time to remedy both issues.

So here is my new plan.  I'll spend my time on the train between Brooklyn and Glen cove blogging, by using the app on my phone.  So excuse typos and auto correct as I get this process down.  The plan will be to research and then post all blogs from my phone. 

To make this even more interesting, I'm going to start a series of blogs concerning the legal side of writing, from what are ISBNs to how to split copywrite.  If you have a question about writing and the law post it and I'll see about writing a blog to answer your questions.

On otherhand my writing is going well this fish has found a couple of great ponds and looking to expand. I've joined two great writing groups and one writer's workshop. I've meet some great peeps in the Big Apple.

So here is to train blogging and new adventures.

Sam A. Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment